The NutriBullet 600 is equipped with a powerful internal motor and several mixing cups. This appliance mixes various foods, including frozen fruits and vegetables. This personal blender creates all kinds of blends, including soups and smoothies, and remains one of the best blenders you can buy despite being one of the oldest NutriBullets on the market. If you prefer a larger blender, consider the NutriBullet Nutrient Extractor.
Today in this article we will discuss about the pros and cons of this unique blender so that you can make your decision accordingly before purchasing this blender but first have a look on the items which you are going to get with this unique blender.
Related Article: Nutribullet vs Magic Bullet – The Perfect Comparsion
NutriBullet 600W – Item List
- 24oz Tall Cup
- 18oz Short Cup
- Extractor Blade
- Recipe Book
- 600W Motor
- Mobile App
- 2x Comfort Lip Rings
- Go-To Lid
These are the items you are going to get with your blender. These cups are made from BPA plastic free material which ensures no toxicity in your recipes. The lip rings can be used to put on the cups so that you can drink your juices directly from the cups. Moreover, the recipe book it has contains tons of exciting and delicious recipes which you can make in this blender for you, your friends & family. Now let’s dig directly onto the pros and cons of this unique blender without wasting any further time.
Pros – NutriBullet 600W
There are many pros of this blender which are listed below:
- Easy to use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- The blades are manufactured with hardened stainless steel and are sharp enough to blend almost every ingredients such as frozen fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- 600W powerful motor that generates enough force for the blades and allow them to blend anything.
- The cups are unique in design and has the elegant look. Moreover, they are made from BPA plastic free material which ensures that you won’t get any chemical in your recipes, smoothies, and juices.
- The set contains lip rings which allow you to directly drink your juices, and smoothies directly from the cup.
- These cups can be stored in fridge as they can easily survive the cold temperature.
- The set contains the Go-to lid which you can use to cover the cup and take it with you on your journey.
- To blend the recipes you just to twist it twice and the blender will automatically blend your recipes.
- It will blend your recipes within seconds.
- Easy to store in kitchen cabinet thanks to its compact size.
Cons – NutriBullet 600W
Now you have read all the pros of this blender, let’s come to the cons it has to offer. However, there are no such cons of this blender but still we are going to give you the information about the one or two cons it has.
- The blender doesn’t has the variable speed controls. Because of this you can’t get your desired texture of every recipe.
- The blender doesn’t have the pulse feature which is quite essential for many house-chef.